Established in 1951, IOM is the world’s largest agency dealing with migration. With offices in over 150 countries, IOM is dedicated to promoting humane and orderly migration for the benefit of all.
IOM works to
Preferences in private sector partnership
- help ensure the orderly and humane management of migration,
- promote international cooperation on migration issues,
- assist in the search for practical solutions to migration problems
- provide humanitarian assistance to migrants in need, be they refugees, displaced persons or other uprooted people.
We seek to work with business to
Preferred partnership types
- amplify key migration messages through advocacy and awareness raising;
- develop new solutions and approaches to enhance IOM’s operational capacity, efficiency and effectiveness;
- mobilize resources to better assist migrants, displaced persons and communities;
- promote joint efforts to tackle migration-related opportunities and challenges that require multi-stakeholder approaches.
Advocacy of global issues; Business opportunities in low income communities/countries ; Project funding; Provision of goods; Provision of services / personnel; Standards and guidelines development
Sustainable Development Goals
1. No poverty; 5. Gender equality; 7. Affordable and clean energy; 8. Decent work and economic growth; 9. Industry, innovation and infrastructure; 10. Reduced inequalities; 11. Sustainable cities and communities; 12. Responsible consumption and production; 13. Climate action; 14. Life below water; 15. Life on land; 16. Peace, justice and strong institutions
Biodiversity; Climate Change; Energy; Gender Equality; Human Rights; Human Trafficking; Indigenous Peoples; Peace; Persons with Disabilities; Poverty; Principle 1; Principle 2; Principle 7; Principle 8; Principle 9; Rule of Law; Women's Empowerment
Jul 2011 - Horn of Africa: Drought; Yemen; Chad; West Africa; Kenya; Zimbabwe; Afghanistan; Iraq; Sudan; Somalia
Regions / countries / territories
Type(s) of services / business sectors
Angola; Benin; Botswana; Burkina Faso; Burundi; Cameroon; Cape Verde; Central African Republic; Chad; Comoros; Congo; Congo (Democratic Republic of the); Cote d'Ivoire; Djibouti; Equatorial Guinea; Eritrea; Ethiopia; Gabon; Gambia; Ghana; Guinea; Guinea-Bissau; Kenya; Lesotho; Liberia; Madagascar; Malawi; Mali; Mauritania; Mauritius; Mayotte (France); Mozambique; Namibia; Niger; Nigeria; Rwanda; Sao Tome and Principe; Senegal; Seychelles; Sierra Leone; Somalia; South Africa; South Sudan (Republic of); Sudan; Swaziland; Togo; Uganda; United Republic of Tanzania; Zambia; Zimbabwe
Antigua and Barbuda; Argentina; Bahamas; Belize; Bermuda; Bolivia; Brazil; Canada; Chile; Colombia; Costa Rica; Cuba; Dominica; Dominican Republic; Ecuador; El Salvador; Guatemala; Guyana; Haiti; Honduras; Jamaica; Martinique; Mexico; Montserrat; Netherlands Antilles; Nicaragua; Panama; Paraguay; Peru; Puerto Rico; Saint Kitts and Nevis; Saint Lucia; Saint Vincent and the Grenadines; Suriname; Trinidad and Tobago; United States; Uruguay; Venezuela
Afghanistan; Armenia; Azerbaijan; Bangladesh; Bhutan; Brunei Darussalam; Cambodia; China; China - Hong Kong (Special Administrative Region); China - Macau (Special Administrative Region); Cyprus; Democratic People's Republic of Korea; Georgia; India; Indonesia; Japan; Kazakhstan; Kyrgyzstan; Lao People's Democratic Republic; Malaysia; Maldives; Mongolia; Myanmar; Nepal; Pakistan; Philippines; Republic of Korea; Singapore; Sri Lanka; Tajikistan; Thailand; Timor Leste; Turkey; Turkmenistan; Uzbekistan; Vietnam
Albania; Austria; Belarus; Belgium; Bosnia and Herzegovina; Bulgaria; Croatia; Czech Republic; Denmark; Estonia; Finland; France; Germany; Greece; Holy See; Hungary; Iceland; Ireland; Italy; Latvia; Liechtenstein; Lithuania; Luxembourg; Malta; Monaco; Montenegro; Netherlands; Norway; Poland; Portugal; Republic of Moldova; Romania; Russian Federation; Serbia; Slovakia; Slovenia; Spain; Sweden; Switzerland; The former Yugoslav Republic of Macedonia; Ukraine; United Kingdom
Algeria; Bahrain; Egypt; Iran; Iraq; Israel; Jordan; Kuwait; Lebanon; Libyan Arab Jamahiriya; Morocco; Oman; Qatar; Saudi Arabia; Syrian Arab Republic; Tunisia; United Arab Emirates; Yemen
Australia; Fiji; Kiribati; Marshall Islands; Micronesia (Federated States of); New Zealand; Papua New Guinea; Tonga; Tuvalu; Vanuatu
Automobiles & Parts; Banks; Financial Services; Food & Beverage; Health Care; Industrial Goods & Services; Insurance; Media; Personal & Household Goods; Retail; Technology; Telecommunications
Books & audiovisual; Computer hardware & software; Educational; Medicine & health; Packaging & paper products; Personal care products & luggage; Shelter & construction; Telecommunications; Textiles & leather products; Transportation
No partnerships have been created yet.
Search for other partnerships