Our vision is to transition 10% of the global population that is using virgin pulp tissue and encourage them to begin using our sustainable alternative WHOLEROLL.
We will create a private label brand of 100% high quality post-consumer recycled fiber bathroom tissue where 0 trees are used to produce, and that will help reduce deforestation and combat climate change. We will educate and motivate the consumer about climate change and how they can participate in the solution process of trying to combat climate change by using sustainable household products. Our goal is to preserve forests, protect ecosystems and protect the livelihood of the next generation using WHOLEROLL all while maintaining the same quality of tissue the consumer is accustomed to in their bathroom tissue.Project objectives
. Promote the benefits of using our product to the consumer and the global impact it will be have on our “Recycle10” mission which is to transition 10% of the global population from using virgin pulp to begin using WHOLEROLL.
• To educate the consumer and bring greater awareness to the impact global warming has on the planet and future generations.
• Develop global partnerships with NPO’s, NGO’s and public and private corporations in collaboration to further educate and promote the SDG’s(climate and environment) as well as our “A Box A Tree” reforestation initiative.
There are many countries that are battling deforestation problems. Many of these countries use toilet paper on a regular basis. These are the top 10 Countries/Areas most affected by deforestation as of 2016 and can benefit from our global mission to encourage users to use sustainable brands 1) Brazil 2) Indonesia 3) Russian Federation 4) Mexico
5) Papua New Guinea 6) Peru 7) United States of America 8) Bolivia 9) Sudan & 10) Nigeria
Our social enterprise is in early stage startup development and we a currently building a social community with a scheduled launch date for our kickstarter campaign set for April 20, 2017.
1) Prototype developed
2) Supplier contacted
3) Ecommerce site built
4) Building Team/Operations
5) Logistics and Fulfillment finalizing
6) Sales and Marketing strategy in development
7) Seeking partnerships
7. Affordable and clean energy; 11. Sustainable cities and communities; 12. Responsible consumption and production; 13. Climate action; 14. Life below water; 15. Life on land; 17. Partnerships for the goalsPartnership types of interest
Advocacy of global issues; Business opportunities in low income communities/countries ; Project funding; Provision of goods; Standards and guidelines developmentRegions / countries / territories
Americas: United StatesDetailed location
Currently located with offices in Pine Bluff and Little Rock, Arkansas.
716 West Barraque St. Pine Bluff, AR & The Venture Center Little Rock, AR
Biodiversity; Climate Change; Energy; Principle 7; Principle 8; Principle 9; Social EnterpriseBusiness sectors
Industrial Goods & Services - Support Services; Other; Retail