To improve the quality of life in Yemen so that all concerned parties are free from poverty and disease, and reach the highest levels of prosperity and real development, which will be available to future generations.Project objectives
We seek to reunite Yemeni refugees and emigrants with their families in order to decrease poverty, hunger, disease, and unemployment through the Foundation of private shelters that protect Yemeni refugees from wars or disasters, and provide health care, jobs, nutrition, educational development, and agriculture opportunities for refugees.
- Phase 1: The infrastructure project for sheltering the displaced is a primary objective of the first phase, providing accommodation for displaced and war-affected people as well as the poorest.
- Phase 2: The completion of the project for the second phase will be dedicated to the agricultural sector and this will be through the reclamation of the surrounding land near the housing of the displaced and those affected by internal wars and disasters. A large part of the displaced will work to cultivate these lands and engage in productive work and this contributes to reducing poverty, hunger, and unemployment.
Yemeni citizensCurrent progress
- Foundation private shelters for Yemeni refugees from wars or disasters include health care, educational, and agricultural jobs for refugees.
- With infrastructure, many people in Yemen suffer from problems like pollution because of projects that cause congestion and accidents, hindering people from accessing their needs easily.
1. No poverty; 2. Zero hunger; 3. Good health and well-being; 4. Quality education; 5. Gender equality; 6. Clean water and sanitation; 7. Affordable and clean energy; 8. Decent work and economic growth; 9. Industry, innovation and infrastructure; 10. Reduced inequalities; 11. Sustainable cities and communities; 12. Responsible consumption and production; 13. Climate action; 15. Life on land; 16. Peace, justice and strong institutions; 17. Partnerships for the goalsPartnership types of interest
Advocacy of global issues; Business opportunities in low income communities/countries ; Project funding; Provision of goods; Provision of services / personnel; Standards and guidelines developmentRegions / countries / territories
Middle East: YemenDetailed location
Anti-Corruption; Biodiversity; Child Labour; Children's Rights; Climate Change; Education; Energy; Food and Agriculture; Forced Labour; Gender Equality; Health; Human Rights; Human Trafficking; Indigenous Peoples; Labour; Migrant Workers; Peace; Persons with Disabilities; Poverty; Principle 1; Principle 10; Principle 2; Principle 3; Principle 4; Principle 5; Principle 6; Principle 7; Principle 8; Principle 9; Social Enterprise; Water and Sanitation; Women's Empowerment; YouthBusiness sectors
Food & Beverage; Health Care; Other; UtilitiesDisasters
Aug 2013 - Yemen: Floods; Jun 2015 - Yemen: Yemen: Dengue Outbreak; Mar 2012 - Yemen: Measles Outbreak; Nov 2015 - Yemen: Tropical Cyclone Chapala; Oct 2016 - Yemen: Yemen: Cholera Outbreak; Yemen