Our mandate is to tackle the main causes of poverty. Our organization is willing to work together with UN Agencies on the issues of sub-formal education and child marriage prevention. In addition, the Aid Organization is the recipient of UN-ECOSOC Special Consultative
Status. Thus, we are pledged-bound to work with the UN.
Project objectives include:
1. To increase the level of knowledge on child marriage issues including the rights of about 500 survivors in the Barisal district by the end of the project.
2. To provide care and support for young women and girls, and families affected by child marriage through the establishment of IGA (Income Generating Activities) livelihood projects such as gardening, bakeries, soap making, and other small business scale activities for income generation and sustainability.
3. To increase access to formal and non-formal education for young women and girls through holistic and comprehensive scholastic education support materials such as school uniforms, stationery items, school shoes, school bags, and healthcare services.
4. To support 500 Girls through an outreach campaign and pressure the government and the international community to preserve their rights, eradicate child marriage, and reach young women and girls with comprehensive services to achieve universal access to education, health, and livelihood.
5. Collaboration and partnership with similar agencies against child marriages in the world, linkages with organizations possessing similar aims and objectives, and the Government Ministry systems for increased access by young women and girls to care and support services.
6. Build the capacity of communities’ V/CDC based structures to deliver high-quality post management service, care, and treatment to survivors with the aim to reach 80% by the end of 2016.
The main activities of our non-formal primary education project include:
1. Baseline survey
2. Establishment of Non-Formal School
3. NFE & Skill Development Training
4. Training for Supervisors and Teachers
5. Books and necessary materials distribution
6. Orientation for parents
7. The arrangement of sports & cultural programs
Children aged 10-18 years are beneficiaries of our non-formal primary education project.Project URL
1. No poverty; 2. Zero hunger; 3. Good health and well-being; 4. Quality education; 5. Gender equality; 6. Clean water and sanitation; 7. Affordable and clean energy; 8. Decent work and economic growth; 11. Sustainable cities and communities; 13. Climate action; 16. Peace, justice and strong institutions; 17. Partnerships for the goalsPartnership types of interest
Advocacy of global issues; Business opportunities in low income communities/countries ; Project funding; Provision of goods; Provision of services / personnel; Standards and guidelines developmentRegions / countries / territories
Asia: 40 countries
- Brunei Darussalam
- China - Hong Kong (Special Administrative Region)
- China - Macau (Special Administrative Region)
- China - Taiwan Province
- Christmas Island
- Cocos (Keeling) Islands
- Democratic People's Republic of Korea
- French Southern and Antarctic Lands
- Lao People's Democratic Republic
- Republic of Korea
- Sri Lanka
- Timor Leste
Southern area of BangladeshIssue areas
Anti-Corruption; Biodiversity; Child Labour; Children's Rights; Climate Change; Education; Energy; Food and Agriculture; Forced Labour; Gender Equality; Health; Human Rights; Human Trafficking; Indigenous Peoples; Labour; Migrant Workers; Peace; Persons with Disabilities; Poverty; Social Enterprise; Water and Sanitation; Women's Empowerment; Youth