Basically, as one of the way of meeting and carrying out our Corporate Social Responsibility, then we want to extend our fields of ideas to the young lads to become a quality person in tomorrow’s society. As a young Organisation we are in a way of giving back to the society by a way of preparing young once for the forth coming bright future amidst of the blinking economy by doing the impossible with what is available.
Our major goal of this project is to bring out the very best of untapped resources deposited inside of them by enlighten them by a way of motivating them of not giving up on their dream no matter the situation they find themselves in.
Also our major focus on this project is to enlighten young secondary school leavers to quickly realise that “time” is a universal currency in life which cannot be toil with, we aim to further encourage them to make and create valve for themselves by taking advantage of positive opportunity available in education, since it is the bed rock of any accomplish stable economy. This project is to be used to fashion out how indispensible it is to every chosen career be it formal or informal cause it can never be over emphases that its one of a major tools of branding and packaging in any chosen career.Project objectives
• To source and provide up-to-date information about occupations, fields of work, undergraduate courses and research opportunities, organisations and their vacation work and post-graduation vacancies.
• To help students to understand and develop the necessary skills to equip them for whatever career path they choose.
• To provide opportunities for students to understand their competencies, aspirations and options through a variety of means, including personal discussion with professional advisers.
• To promote, provide expert advice and information on career issues to student
• To provide our services impartially, confidentially, efficiently and free from discrimination, adhering to national codes of good practice and professional standards.
• To promote the Careers Service to all entitled users, allowing them to make a personal choice on when and how best to engage with the Careers Service.
The student of the schools and the communities aroundCurrent progress
We have lunch the project work to two community school in which the project proper will take place in march.Project URL
3. Good health and well-being; 4. Quality education; 8. Decent work and economic growthPartnership types of interest
Project funding; Standards and guidelines developmentRegions / countries / territories
Africa: NigeriaDetailed location
Badagry Expressway.Issue areas
Child Labour; Children's Rights; Education; Principle 5; YouthBusiness sectors
Banks; Financial Services; InsuranceDisasters